Sunday, April 29, 2012

roll n rave, los doyers, hasta la vista baby

Seeing all the bros and broettes back in the States was great.  I dahnced three days off my life to Just ridic electronic music in the desert with Bert and Co,  caught up with SF peeps and even saw a Doyer game with Herm.  It only took us an hour and a half to get from Downtown to Dodger stadium.  Gawwd.


The seats, though, were well worth the wait.  Right field bleachers, all-you-can-eat.  Double bobblehead night to boot.  Boom baby.  


But I'm excited to hit the road again manana.  Gonna go to Costa Rica and on to Guateeeemala.  Since madre morbidly asked what country I'd rather be buried in, without dignifying that with a response, I'll just say wherever it is, have the mortician put an f'ing smile on my face.  No need for an unflattering, solemn look.  There.  It's public. 


Anyway, I's gonna post my numba when I get a sim so for now I'll leave you the song #2 of the summah: La mano arriba, cintura sola. Da media vuelta guurl.







No comments:

Post a Comment